CALL FOR FREE CONSULTATION
480-I-HAVE-HELP (480) 442-8343)
2 N. Central Ave. Floor 18, Suite 1928 Phoenix, AZ 85004
Scottsdale Municipal Court
The Scottsdale City Court / Scottsdale Municipal Court is where all Misdemeanor and Civil Offenses are overseen that 1) occur within the city limits of Scottsdale, Arizona; and 2) involve Scottsdale Police Officers.
The Scottsdale Court is comprised of about 6 different courtrooms, which focus on overseeing criminal and civil offenses.
The most common type of cases that go through the Scottsdale Court are:
- Underage Driving with Alcohol in the body (AKA Baby DUI / AKA Underage DUI / AKA Under 21 DUI)
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Regular DUI
- Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .15
- Super Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .20
- Second Time Regular DUI
- Second Time Extreme DUI
- Second Time Super Extreme
- Reckless Driving
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Barking Dog
- Domestic Violence Offenses
- Criminal Damage
- Civil Traffic Violations
The Scottsdale City Court is located at 3700 N 75th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, with the closest cross streets being Drinkwater Blvd. & 2nd St., in downtown Scottsdale. Phone: (480) 312-2442.
If you, or someone you know, is charged with a criminal offense in University Lakes Justice Court, you want someone who focuses primarily on Criminal Defense Representation. Call the Arizona Criminal Law Team at 480-I-Have-Help (480-442-8343) for a Free ‘In-Depth’ Consultation.