CALL FOR FREE CONSULTATION
480-I-HAVE-HELP (480) 442-8343)
2 N. Central Ave. Floor 18, Suite 1928 Phoenix, AZ 85004
Northeast Regional Court Center
The Northeast Regional Court Center / Northeast Regional Court Center is where all Misdemeanor and Civil Offenses are overseen that 1) occur within the city limits of Northeast Regional Court Center, Arizona; and 2) involve Northeast Regional Court Police Officers.
The Northeast Regional Court Center is comprised of about 3 different courtrooms, which focus on overseeing criminal and civil offenses.
The most common type of cases that go through the Northeast Regional Court Center are:
- Underage Driving with Alcohol in the body (AKA Baby DUI / AKA Underage DUI / AKA Under 21 DUI)
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Regular DUI
- Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .15
- Super Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .20
- Second Time Regular DUI
- Second Time Extreme DUI
- Second Time Super Extreme
- Reckless Driving
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Barking Dog
- Domestic Violence Offenses
- Criminal Damage
- Civil Traffic Violations
The Northeast Regional Court Center is located at 18380 N 40th St, Phoenix, AZ 85032, United States, Judge: Clancy Jayne, Phone: (602) 372-7100, Fax: (602) 372-7912.
If you, or someone you know, is charged with a criminal offense in Northeast Regional Court Center, you want someone who focuses solely on Criminal Defense Representation. Call the Arizona Criminal Law Team at 480-I-Have-Help (480-442-8343) for a Free ‘In-Depth’ Consultation.