CALL FOR FREE CONSULTATION
480-I-HAVE-HELP (480) 442-8343)
2 N. Central Ave. Floor 18, Suite 1928 Phoenix, AZ 85004
Encanto Justice Court
The Encanto Court / Encanto Justice Court is where all Misdemeanor and Civil Offenses are overseen that 1) occur within the jurisdiction of the Encanto Justice Court (see Jurisdiction Map); and 2) involve Department of Public Safety Officers or Sheriff Deputies
The Encanto Justice Court is comprised of one courtroom that focuses on overseeing criminal and civil offenses.
Encanto Justice Court MapEncanto Justice Court Map The most common type of cases that go through the Encanto Justice Court are:
- Underage Driving with Alcohol in the body (AKA Baby DUI / AKA Underage DUI / AKA Under 21 DUI)
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Regular DUI
- Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .15
- Super Extreme DUI – Blood Alcohol Content Above .20
- Second Time Regular DUI
- Second Time Extreme DUI
- Second Time Super Extreme
- Reckless Driving
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Barking Dog
- Domestic Violence Offenses
- Criminal Damage
- Civil Traffic Violations
The Encanto Court is located at 620 W. Jackson Phoenix, AZ 85003, Judge: C. Steven McMurry, Phone: (602) 372-6300, Fax: (602) 372-6414.
If you, or someone you know, is charged with a criminal offense in University Lakes Justice Court, you want someone who focuses primarily on Criminal Defense Representation. Call the Arizona Criminal Law Team at 480-I-Have-Help (480-442-8343) for a Free ‘In-Depth’ Consultation.